Who is it for ?
The activity is intended for people from 14 years old, measuring minimum 1.50m for a maximum weight of 100kg. Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Rides are organized for groups of up to 10 people.
No special physical ability is required other than being able to stand upright on a scooter for the duration of the ride and maintain a balance equivalent to that required for riding a bicycle.
Reception is at the main address. It is possible to leave your personal belongings in a closed room.*
The activity lasts 1h30 and includes the briefing to inform you about safety instructions; the handling of the machine; the guided tour and return to the site.
A rental contract must be signed before departure and is available by clicking on this link.
When and where ?
The start and finish take place at 12, Cité Birkbour – L-6311 BEAUFORT. For organizational reasons, we ask you to be present fifteen minutes in advance.
Open all year round from Friday to Sunday. Reservation required. Two rides per day (one in the morning and one in the afternoon).
what outfit ?
Please bring closed shoes and comfortable clothing suitable for the weather conditions. A windbreaker is often useful. Avoid wearing your nice Sunday clothes !
Gloves are recommended, especially in cooler temperatures. A helmet (mandatory) is provided, as well as protective goggles.
All terrain e-scooter
The machine park consists of 10 GLOBE 3T electric scooters made in France. Designed to be used outside of paved roads, they can adapt to all types of terrain, all year round.
Equipped with two electric motors and large “Fat” type tires, they go everywhere and smoothly, at a maximum speed of 25km/h, which can be viewed on the control panel. Braking is provided by high-performance disc brakes.
The battery is housed in a backpack worn by the user and connected to the scooter by a cable.
* TROTTI-LUX declines all responsibility in case of loss or theft of personal belongings.
OUTDOOR ACTIVITY TOTALLY ADAPTED TO COVID-19 PREVENTION MEASURES
All measures are planned (social distancing, equipment disinfection between each trip, wearing a mask during briefings, remote payment, etc.
- Maximum number of participants limited to 10 people.
- Online reservation
- Wearing a mouth mask is compulsory in the infrastructure. Possibility to buy a mask for 2€/piece.
- Disinfection of the helmet after each use. A hair net is available free of charge on request.
- Hydro-alcoholic solution available.
- No cloakroom (please bring the appropriate clothing on arrival and a change of clothes if necessary).
- E-scooters washed after each outing and handles disinfected.
- Safety distance of at least 1.5m to be respected on site and scooters spaced apart at the pick-up point.